Sales Associate, Oregon -Eugene
|December 04, 2012 - January 18, 2013|
|Salary Range:||35,000 - 65,000|
|Benefits:||401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership and Employee Discounts!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Sleep Country, an employee owned company, is seeking energetic and outgoing Retail Sales Associates for our Eugene Oregon locations. We are interested in goal oriented individuals who embrace the challenges of mediocrity and push past it. With over 250 locations, 1,500 employees and $440 million in annual sales, The Sleep Country is looking for leadership minded employees to join our team! We offer an excellent training program to ensure success within the role and a generous benefits package.
Sleep Country is an employee owned company. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a retirement plan that allows our employee owners to share in the success of the company. This benefit is provided, at no cost, to our eligible employees.
At Sleep Country. we believe in healthy sustainable growth and earning customers for life. Even with the recent turn of events in the economy where many companies are facing hardships, our company is in rapid and stable growth mode and is continually hiring for new members to join our team. We are seeking outgoing Retail Sales Associates.
Beginning with our Initial Training Program, all new hires are introduced to Sleep Country's interactive learning style. In a fun and professional teaching environment that is geared toward the way adults learn, we provide an industry leading sales training program that will prepare you for success regardless of your level of sales experience. Thereafter, we offer a wide variety of voluntary workshops that are centered on your personal and professional development. These courses include high impact topics that range from advanced sales techniques to management and leadership development. Sleep Country is not an organization that you simply "work for." Our dedication toward continual development will push your abilities and show you that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
-Highly Competitive Pay
-Employee Stock Ownership Program
-Comprehensive Training Programs
-Monthly Bonus Opportunities
|Qualifications:|| * High School diploma or equivalent.|
* Ability to work full-time (32-46 hours per week, weekends and holidays).
* Self-motivated with a desire to move up to increasingly responsible positions.
* Customer service or service-industry (restaurant, etc) experience strongly preferred.
* Highly enthusiastic with a desire and commitment to achieve both personal and professional goals.
* Must be able to commute within 50 miles of the store nearest to your residence.
* * Must be willing to go to Beaverton, OR for a 4-week paid Sales Training Course. Mileage is offered to those traveling a distance of 50 miles or more and hotel accomodations and meal reimbursement are available to those coming from extended distances.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.