Graphic Design Assistant
|October 30, 2012 - November 24, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Region:||Sleep Train | Mattress Discounters | Sleep Country Corporate|
|Description:||The Graphic Design Assistant is responsible for the creation of in-store point of purchase materials and other design needs from creation to final file preparation.|
|Duties:||• Manage online, shopping center and store coupon programs including design and distribution
• Coordinate logo use for media and in-house design
• Create/Design internal design requests/materials
• Create/revise store price tags from creation to final distribution and file management
• Create/revise store catalogs from creation to distribution
• Assist with direct marketing efforts including postcards, mailers etc.
• Create misc. design projects including, holiday hour signs, cds, flyers, internal requests and special projects.
• Serve as graphic design back-up
• Assist with stock art selection
• Serve as website review to ensure content is up to date and accurate
• Other duties may be assigned
|Qualifications:||Associate's degree (AA) from an accredited college or university; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Intermediate level experience using a Mac with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. HTML is a plus.
All applicants must submit an online portfolio with their resume to be considered for this position.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.